Question
Posted by: Christel | 2011/03/09

Trying to conceive

We have been trying to conceive since November 2009. In September 2010 I got pregnant but on the 9th of December I had a miscarriage. I am really taking a lot of strain emotionally, every month that goes by and I am not pregnant is really devastating. My husband was also diagnosed with MS in August 2010. What can we do to help us get pregnant? Everyone says forget about it, be calm and it would happen, but that answer does not work for me. My husband is turning 40 this year. Can you please give some advice?

The fact that you got pregnant in September is good. It suggests that you are able to conceive. You could try timing intercourse around ovulation. Remember that it can take a normal healthy couple up to a year to fall pregnant.

4
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/06/29

Most women can actually get pregnant after suffering miscarriages. All you have to do is doing a healthy lifestyle. See what kind of life style should you have: http://thegettingpregnantplan.com/ #getpregnant #pregnant #pregnancy #TTC #bump #TTCtips