Question
Posted by: anony | 2011/01/18

Trying to conceive

My hubby and i have been trying to conceive since last year March. I was on triphasil from jan 2009,and stopped the pill on the 1st March 2010 (the day i got my period).Ever since then my period has been irregular and i''''m not sure when i''''m ovulating.my period days have been as follows:
1 MARCH
31 MARCH
28 MAY
4 JULY
10 AUG
8 SEPT
5 NOV
14 DEC
15 JAN 2011
Please advise on what i can do to regulat my cycle or know when i am ovulating .

Your question would be best answered by a gynaecologist. Please can you re-direct it to the on-line gynae or please see your doctor for advice and appropriate testing regarding your cycle.

2
Posted by: Susan | 2011/01/18

Pls post on GynaeDoc NOT here.

Reply to Susan
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/01/18

Reply to Sexologist