Question
Posted by: Diane | 2010-09-03

Trying to conceive

I am very confused and worried. I stopped my injection, depo provera, 2 years bakc, but is struggling to conceive? my gyn prescribed 3 months on clomids, but that also did not help. This months i receieved my period late, but the pregnancy tests was negative, when it finally came, it was heavy. I have my mentraual now for 2 weeks. Why is it takin so long for my to get pregnant?

Often after stopping the injection it can take more than a year for your periods to come back regularly.If your periods are still irregular then this needs to be followed up. If they are now regular, then you should check your partner's sperm count and whether your tubes are okay.

3
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-09-06

Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-03

Check your ovulation callender its not always as your doctor describes. All woman doesnt ovulate at the same time e.g 14 days before. Check your body for signs eg. Your breats when is it sore, when are you more horny? That is the time that u ovulate. Good Luck!!!

Posted by: Anon | 2010-09-03

Well if you are timing your intercourse with ovulation, it can only mean something is wrong. You need to consult with be checked if everything is well.