Question

trying to conceive

Please help me here, it might be stupid to some of you, but I need to know.
My husband and I are trying to conceive.
So before everytime immediately after sex( after ejaculation) I would run to the bathroom and clean myself
Now that we are trying to conceive is it advisable to still clean myself that quick or should I wait a bit before I clean my self to get enough sperms to travell inside.

Please advice

Sperm travel within seconds so it doesn't really matter.

3

Posted by: w | 2010/08/16

We are also ttc &  the Gyn doc told me that i sould lie on my back or on my side with my legs crossed &  bum in the air other wise if ou get up they sould swim up stream wich means they will not rich the destination

Good Luck

Reply to w
Posted by: Me | 2010/08/16

You should lie on your back for about 20 min with you bum in the air to assist the sperms to travel to where they need to be. It is not necesayr, but it can help.

Reply to Me