Posted by: Anon | 2010-08-16

trying to conceive

Please help me here, it might be stupid to some of you, but I need to know.
My husband and I are trying to conceive.
So before everytime immediately after sex( after ejaculation) I would run to the bathroom and clean myself
Now that we are trying to conceive is it advisable to still clean myself that quick or should I wait a bit before I clean my self to get enough sperms to travell inside.

Please advice

See above

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-08-19

See above

Posted by: Michelle | 2010-08-16

Hi there,

I''ve heard that you should lie down for about 10-15 minutes afterwards. I''ve tried that a couple of types and am now 11 weeks pregnant. Do try to lie down for a while, while you are trying to conceive.

Best of luck

Reply to Michelle