Question
Posted by: Nalini Naidoo | 2010/07/07

Trying to conceive

I left my pill in December 2009 (Triphasil) and its been 7 months and still not pregnant. How long does it take generally after being on the pill.

Have a look at the Top 5 questions on falling pregnant after stopping the Pill.

5
Posted by: NN | 2010/07/13

Thank you, that did help....

Reply to NN

I left my pill in December but am now 4 months pregnant. I guess knowing your ovulation day helps your chances of getting pregnant faster.

Posted by: NN | 2010/07/07

thanks for the reply.....I will just have to be patient and wait....for it to happen...

Reply to NN
Posted by: m2b | 2010/07/07

I have been off the pill from November and nothing yet. With my daughter it took us almost 12 months, got preggies the last week of 11 months

Reply to m2b