Trying to conceive?

I' ve been on the pill for approx. 8 years and have been off it since Jan 09. I' m having a problem calculating my ovulation date as my period is on a different date every month!! Is this normal, should I be worried? Is there another way for me to calculate when my ovulation date is?

Work out your cycle counting from the first day of a period to the first day of the next. Ovulation should occur 14 days before your next period is due.

Posted by: Queen1 | 2009-07-03

try charting your waking temp (BBT) this will help determie when you ovulate and how long your cycle is.Fertility friend will help guid you on charting your temping.
wwwdot fertilityfriend dot com

Reply to Queen1