Question
Posted by: Lin | 2010/01/25

trying for another baby

hi. I have a 3 year old daughter. We are trying for another baby.
I struggled for about 2 years to get pregnant with the 1st one due to cyst etc. went to gynae a couple of months ago said I had a hormonal inbalance. do I need to sort it out first or will pregnancy still be possible. also this is the 3rd day after sex and I had a slight bleeding discharge, I know I should not be too hasty but I would like to know if it could be possible to be pregnant as I am smoking and would like to stop if I could be

See below

1

See below