Question
Posted by: Ziyanda | 2011/02/21

Trying for a baby after having your periods

Dear Dco,when am I fertile after my period,is it after a week(7 days)?

Usually 14 days from the start of your period if your cycle is 28 days.

3

your fertile period is between day 10 and 17 of your cycle, so make sure you get busy on those days.

Posted by: Purple | 2011/02/21

Day one of your cycle is the day your period starts.

Ovulation can''t be calculated exactly, as you have to count back 14 days from the date of your last period.

If your cycle is 28 days (which is about average) then your most fertile time is around about day 14 of your cycle, so lots of sex between about day 11 and day 16 while be during your most fertile time. However, it is possible to fall pregnant at any time in your cycle.

Reply to Purple