Question
Posted by: Casper | 2010-04-12

Trying double with a vibrator

I suggested we get a small dildo for the wife, we only went anal twice and she found it uncomfortable, yet I would love her to get the expereince of double penetration without another man, as I would not like the site of another man bonking my wife. She seemed hesitant when I suggested it. How do I get her to try it once.

you need to respect your partner's wishes. anal sex can be uncomfortable if the correct procedures are follwed (ie: lube) and the muscles are sufficiently relaxed. maybe you could rather approach her by having penis-vagina sex but in the process insert a lubricated finger into her anus. once the body becomes used to the various sensations, you could increase the size of the implement.

6
Posted by: Maryanne | 2010-04-14

Anal penetration is very much uncomfortable and painful. We tried it and it was so painful I cried all night even the next 2 days I couldn''t sit properly. As much as I wanna satisfy my man, that I will never ever do it again.

Reply to Maryanne
Posted by: Curious | 2010-04-12

Here we are again with anal for ladies. What pleasure/feelings are there for the ladies who are anally penetrated ? Are there nerve endings/glands that heighten her sexual pleasure. Whats in it for her ? Can the ladies please respond ?

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2010-04-12

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-12

I know you might not like my advice but i thought maybe i can show you another side of the coin. Double penetration! who is getting penetrated? The wife right! she doesnt suggest or feel comfortable with it but you still pushing with vibrators and all. i would have understood if you were aking her to allow you to have 2 women at once. Come on Casper give a woman a break, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: XXX | 2010-04-12

Any activity in the bedroom must be with the consent of both parties,so you can only as k her to try it,if she declines then leave it

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-04-12

Reply to sexologist