Question
Posted by: Depressed | 2008/06/12

Trying again

My baby was born by an emergency c/s after trying for a natural delivery. My baby was still born. I desperately want to try for another baby, but have heard that I should wait at least 6 months before falling pregnant. I don't want to wait this long if it is not necessary, but at the same time I don't want to fall pregnant too soon and end up with complications. Please can you advise how long I should wait before trying again.

You should wait for as long as you feel comfortable with yourself to do so. If you are ready then you can try again