Question
Posted by: nono | 2009-03-30

trying

Good morning doc and everybody

me and my husband are trying to have another baby, so i need to find out when is a good time to take a preg test. i am due for my next period on the 5th of April, must i wait till i miss a period or i can still do it now?we had sex on the 21st and the 22nd of March which is 14 days before my next period.

You have to wait till you have missed a period.

2
Posted by: landi | 2009-03-30

Hi ladies, any pains while you waiting? its good to see that am not alone but we must not stress mine is due on 6th April i just cant wait to test but i this morning i had slight brown discharge no blood with lots of periods pains since yesterday, les test 2 day after we missed period GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!

Reply to landi
Posted by: ss | 2009-03-30

I know is frasting to wait, im also waiting for the 8th of april but to save yourself money &  the dissapointment of early test just wait till u miss your periods. Or go &  do blood test atleast 10 days after ovulation. Bit good luck

Reply to ss