Question
Posted by: landline | 2009/03/26

trying

i had miscarriage late oct 08. i went for operation and it was just normal miscourage without any complications. i took depo just for my op to heal and prepare myself psychologically. i was supposed to take another depo 6 Feb 09 but did not as i' m now ready. i had my period 6-15 Feb 09 and up to so far i never had my period, is that a sign of something happening or i' m in a hurry?and when can i expect to see the result, i really need want to have a baby.

Dear Landline

I would suggest that you do a pregnancy test as soon as possible and if it is negative I suggest that you see your gynaecologist.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim