Question
Posted by: Dinkwina | 2008/10/24

Try to fall pregnant

I 32 years now I' ve got only one baby and I' m still trying to have another one, I don' t use any contraceptives for now, since last year October I leave that and I was using norlene I usually bought that on chemist for prevention but its been so long I can' t see any progress, I' m still getting my period every month. Today I started to see my menstruation again and it only last for 3 - 4 days only so please help me, I' m confused because I don' t know when I ovulate.

You should see a doctor to find out if there is a problem.

1
Posted by: t | 2008/10/24

hi, please see ur gynae. go tesys like the hsg, or hydro tubation

Reply to t