Posted by: Eager | 2009-02-01

Try to conceive

My hubby and I are trying for a baby, however, my cycle differs every month, so I' m not sure when we should be having sex. My cycles vary between 31 and 38 days. My last period started on 29 January (last Thursday). When should we have sex to conceive?

It may be that you are not ovulating with these irregular periods. You should see a doctor to check.

Posted by: Sunny | 2009-02-02

Try this site www askdramy com / ovulationcalc, me and hubby have been trying to conceive for almost 6 years now, hope this will help

Reply to Sunny
Posted by: CL | 2009-02-02

Hi there, I think you should try bbt charting. All you need is a normal digital thermometer and a bbt chart. if you want to I can email it to you and give u some more info about that cos I had irregular periods and pcos and used this method and now I' m 13weeks pregnant. Sent me ur email address then I' ll send u the info.

Reply to CL
Posted by: Eager | 2009-02-02

My cycles have always been like this, unless on the pill. I conceived twice before, one was a miscarriage and the other a beautiful little boy. So, I must be ovulating sometime.

Reply to Eager
Posted by: ccr | 2009-02-02

Hi there.

According to my gynae, if you have a cycle of more than 28 days, then you are not ovulating. Have you been to a gynae for a check up?

Reply to ccr
Posted by: MH | 2009-02-01

You can check the ovulation calendars online. Just type in ovulation calculators and search. They will ask you to put in your first day of your last period which is the 29th Jan. That will give you an indication of when you are fertile.

Hope it helps!

Reply to MH