Posted by: Sync | 2009-02-10

Truth or Lies

She says my sexual appetite is " too"  high.We are staying together for six months. She says she prefers to have sex twice a week yet I cought her masturbating last Saturday evening whilst I was in the other room. When conftrnted about it, she admited that she has done it bfore. I alwys make sure she has an orgasm evrytime we have sex. I am beginning to think that she has lost interst in me sexually. Please advise

Women, like men derive different pleasure from masturbation or coitus. And sometime you just want to pleasure yourself without having to worry about another person or trying to teach them what feels good and how to do it. i am sure you can relate to that. So give her the space she needs without creating a crisis where none exists. BTW did you the penis is really not the best instrument to give a woman an orgasm?