Question
Posted by: serious | 2008-11-06

truth about abs

I came across a website by Mike Geary with the above title, which you load down from the internet for a fee. Has anyone heard of it or tried it? Because of health problems my doctor adivsed me to loose weight, which is around my stomach and waist. Hasanyone heard of the above program?

Clever marketing, in my opinion. I've gone through the site, and it's a very well presented "package" that promises a lot without giving much away. So I don't know the nuts and bolts behind it, but it smacks of commercialization and exploitation. There are elements that are good - he doesn't use supplements and he says that hundreds of ab exercises won't work. That's true. However, it seems to me that he's selling 'common sense', and it's likely that he's just dressed up the same ideas as always and shown them differently. So I'm a sceptic, but I'm going to suggest that you rather look into regular exercise, a sensible diet, and achieve results that way. It's what he'll provide anyway. Discipline, effort and a lot of work is the answer.