Question
Posted by: Mike Loubscher | 2012/04/25

trust issues and anxiety

I work abroad for 3 month stints and we recently moved to a sea side town. Since moving my wife has started engaging in a very active social life and she has also started a business which takes up a lot of her time.
We dont comminicate like we used to and the late night drinking is causing serious jealousy and trust issues,to the point that I cant sleep and my mind works overtime with worst case scenarios.We have 3 young kids and my nanny is raising them as my wife is hardly home.
Do I have reason to suspect something bad even though she says its just letting her hair down.I get this hollow feeling and I cant concentrate

YOur message isn't clear as to who is doing that "late night drinking "! It sounds as though you are doing the drinking, when feeling lonely, and it must surely be hard to know what is actually happening at home, or how to keep that in perspective. But it is worrying if your wife is so little home that she needs the nanny to mother the children. "Letting her hair down" is a feeble explanation.
Such long separations would make any relationship more difficult, especially when the partner at home is starting major independent efforts in business and social life.
Next time you're home, take care to promptly arrange marriage counselling sessions for the pair of you, to enhance your mutual understanding of all aspects of this complex situation, and to see what can be worked out between you

3

Posted by: me | 2012/04/26

Geen vertroue, geen verhouding/huwelik...punt!

Reply to me
Posted by: me | 2012/04/26

Waar n rokie trek is n vuurtjie. Jy het rede tot bekommernis, sê  vir haar om te stop met die gekuiery, sy is n Ma van 3 kinders afterall...sit neer jou voet anders gaan dit later nie meer maklik, of dalk moontlik wees nie...en spyt kom altyd te laat Mike.

Sterkte

Reply to me