Question
Posted by: ANON | 2010/09/29

TRUST ISSUES

Hi, I am involved with a guy for 2 weeks now. Long distance relationship. He seems to think I am chatting and enjoying other mens company while he wants a committed relationship. I keep assuring him that this is not true but when i mentioned i have a girlfriend at my house he assumes its a male.

I am recently divorced.
Pls advise.

Some really strong relationships survive a phase in which they become long-distance. But one which is long-distance from the start, has a really low chance of succeeding. If he is already jealous and posessive after 2 weeks, this is deeply iunpromising.
You are recently divorced - don't rush into this ! Take time to recover fully, and wait for someone with whom there are good chances of happiness

3
Posted by: Soul | 2010/09/29

Honey long distance relationships never work. I would say his jealous but more than that his insecure. It is not always possible to have a long distance committed relationship.
Does he expect you to stay home all alone not go out and have fun with your friends. How honest is he being with you about his doings and whereabouts. His like this only after 2 weeks becarefull.

Reply to Soul
Posted by: Justine | 2010/09/29

My goodness! He sounds a bit jealous to be honest. If he doesn''t trust you after only 2 weeks what''s he going to be like after 2 months or 2 years. You have to enter a relationship with trust don''t you? Have you given him any reason not to trust you? If not tell him to catch a wake up.

Reply to Justine