Question
Posted by: TRUST | 2008/12/09

TRUST ISSUES

I DONT TRUST MEN, NOR WOMEN WHEN IT COMES TO MY BOYFRIEND WHAT IS THE CAUSE OF ALL THIS,I HAVE GAY COUSINS AND GFRIENDS I DONT TRUST?Y?HOW DO I HANDLE MY SITUATION IT DOESNT FEEL NICE

SOunds like it probably all bolils down to very low self-esteem within you, rather than to anything especialyl untrustworthy in other people. Some personal counselling to realistically boost your self-esteem and confidence could clear this up.

2
Posted by: It' s | 2008/12/09

It' s not that you dont trust other people sounds like you dont trust your boyfriend around other people.

Reply to It&#39 s

You are going to ruin everything with your jelousy!!!! Get some help