Question
Posted by: Nthabi | 2012-08-06

Trust, Girlfriends,His Friend, I''m losing it

I''ve been dating this guy for 3months now. He has this friend who is married and he''s always with different girlfriends. My 1st problem is when I''m @ my boyfriend place this friend always comes with different 2 or 3 girls. 2nd peblem My Boyfriend he''s always on the phone texting, Watzup and he''s always claiming it his friend he''s talking too " the one that I have a problem with" . I did asked my boyfriend if is this how they play girls and he said no. I''ve began not to trust him and he hasnt done anything for me not to trust him. He likes this friend of his and they even work at the same office. Pls help.

Apparently this friend of your bf has no respect whatever for his marriage or for his wife, and is far too busy trying to pretend he's a big man with other girls. If your bf thinks what this guy is doing is OK, even maybe admires him, and spends much time with him, that doesn't suggest he is very serious or sincere about his relationship,with you. Nothing you mention suggests you have good reasons to trust him

3
Posted by: Ossama | 2012-08-20

The â € œ ownership societyâ €   is dead, Jay.Odd, since I don''t relcal seeing a bunch of socialists seizing power today. Then again, I didn''t go out for lunch Just as Americans made it clear that they donâ € ™ t want to forfeit their Social Security checks for a personal retirement account, theyâ € ™ ll be just as uninterested in financing their own health care coverage.They already do. Here in the real world, the insurance fairy doesn''t leave a health care plan under your pillow at night. People already pay for insurance, the difference is that under the GOP plans they can have a choice of what plan they pay for rather than being forced to pay for whatever their employer tells them they have to have.The fact that any serious person is entertaining the notion that LESS security in the American health system is a good idea is horrifying, and speaks volumes why the Republican Party brand is so radioactive these days.Yes, having health care coverage that doesn''t end if you lose your job is less security. Also, hot snow falls up and your dog hates steak.With that in mind, I encourage you guys to run full steam ahead on a campaign message telling voters they donâ € ™ t want to surrender their employerâ € ™ s health care plan for â € œ socialized medicineâ €  , but should instead surrender their employerâ € ™ s health care plan so that they completely self-finance their medical costs. Should be a winner!Or we could tell people that it''s idiotic to have someone else tell them what health coverage they want and instead they should have the freedom to choose whatever health plan they want, same as they can choose whatever auto insurance plan they want. You can shop around for auto insurance, why shouldn''t you be able to shop around for health insurance as well?The fact that you have to invent the straw-man of self-financing health costs rather than being able to pick an insurance plan only exposes how weak your arguments really are on this topic. No wonder even after all the FUD, half the American people still support free choice.

Reply to Ossama
Posted by: Bee | 2012-08-06

Birds of the same feather, folk............ together! Thats your answer right there!

Reply to Bee