Question
Posted by: jade | 2009/12/23

trust

how can i learn to trust myself and trust my own judgement?How will i know that what i do is the right thing and get involved with the wrong people again.That something bad wont happen to me in any situation?

I suppose much depends on the reasons why you feel hesitant to trust yourself. What often happens is that after some very hurtful experiences in which your sincere judgements proved unfortunately wrong, instead of reacting by fine-tuning your judgements, you conclude inaccurately that your judgement is universally unreliable, and decide to misrust yourself thereafter.
Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy, CBT ( SADAG, FAMSA, etc can advise on finding a doc providing such therapy )is especially well-designed to examin and revise such unhelpful habits of thought, and tohelp you re-learn a more adaptive and fruitful way of trusting yourself

1