I don' t know why but its been longer than a year now and i can' t get over my x boyfriend. I dont see him at all but i dream about him every night and i cant date other men, i dont trust them. Why cant i get over him? Cause i know he doesnt love me! I want to move on but im afraid of getting hurt again.

Don't say "Can't". You haven't let go yet, but you can. Seeing a counsellor would help you to complete this process. At some level you may be imagining that if you continue to hope and dream, he will return, though rationally you know this will not happen, and that he does not love you. Separately, you are over-generalizing, and assuming that all men will be like him, and will hurt you as he did. Fortunately this is not true, even if it feels that way right now. Do see a counsellor to work through these issues and set yourself free to enjoy more wholesome relationships