Question
Posted by: Sharp | 2010/09/07

true or not

please help me i have a boyfriend who is overly possesive and insecure, hewant to be with me everytime all the time thats when iam not at work.he count time from my work to where we live if iam about 15 min late coming back from work for anyreason, he freaks out.He does not want me hanging with my sisters like going to moviesor something, he calls me nameslike (slut and bitch) and says that i am a liar, thats when he asks me what delayed me from getting back home on time.

so i ask him if he thinks i was with somebody during that 15 minutes and he says not really and then says but you not telling the truth about where you where! what does that mean?

Should i stay with him or should i just give up and accept that he will never trust me, i mean about anything! to him nothing that comes out of my mouth is true and i sleep around. i have never sleep around and i never lie to him only white lies.

I have been with him for 4 years nothing has changed.

Thanks,

Be very cautious. Such relationships can be extremely difficult, and some such insecure and jealous partners can be abusive and even dangerous. What you are describing is more like a prison sentence than a relationship - but remember men like that can react very badly if you try to leave them. I doubt that he will ever trust you or stop trying to be so controlling and possessive. If nothing has changed in the last 4 years - why would it change in the future ?

7
Posted by: Sharp | 2010/09/08

he does not work and he never hit me. he just wants to put savailance on me 24 7 lol. i know he wont change but getting out is really hard hey!

Reply to Sharp
Posted by: TWO-STONE | 2010/09/08

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE get out now while you can (I am not sure whether you will be able to as he is DANGEROUS and I very much doubt whether he will let you go) You need support from a very strong male friend who can protect/help you if your BF gets violent. This man has ALL the signs of a stalker, control freak, psycho and I am really scared for you. I know I am sounding dramatic, but I have had experience of someone just like him (I dated his ex-girlfriend) and had the heavy breathing phone calls, slogans written on the lady''s car calling her the same names as your BF calls you, being stalked etc. In the end, she went back to him (he used to cry begging for forgiveness), MARRIED him, he beat her to a pulp and 6 months later she ran away and got divorced. After many more years of abuse, she finally got away as he met someone else, and guess what, he is doing it all again!! Sorry for the scary story.....

Reply to TWO-STONE
Posted by: Lovey | 2010/09/07

So he doesnt work? he just sit there at home waiting for u?

Reply to Lovey
Posted by: germ | 2010/09/07

ill say get out wile you still can there is allot of men out there
that is not like this i feel you as i just went thru the same with my ex girl friend

Reply to germ
Posted by: yeah baby | 2010/09/07

be very careful about this relationship. Usually men like this that end up killing their g/f or wife. Has he ever gotten physical with you?

Reply to yeah baby
Posted by: Bee | 2010/09/07

and you are with him why again?

Reply to Bee