Question
Posted by: mbali | 2012/03/01

true beauty cellulite slimming tea (herbal infusion) chinese tea

is this product safe to take and does it make one loose weight at all.

Dear Mbali
I do not have the ingredient list for True Beauty Cellulite Slimming Chinese Tea, but if you click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Weightloss' and 'Diet Detective' you can compare the list of ingredients to the lists of typical slimming pill or potion ingredients to see if they can be potentially harmful and if they actually cause any weightloss. Most slimming teas contain harsh laxatives and diuretics that can cause constant diarrhoea and dehydration. If you should find that this tea causes diarrhoea every day and makes you urinate all the time, please take care because extreme dehydration can cause fatalities.
Take care

4
Posted by: HeinRich@bellemodel.biz | 2015/02/09

www.bellemodel.biz/medical/herbal_tea_for_beauty.php?id=herbal_tea_for_beauty_from_health24

Reply to HeinRich@bellemodel.biz
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/05/30

I stated using true beauty in 2013 which helps me to increase my metabolism however also caused me uncomfortable sharp pain under the breast.

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/09/04

Did you lose weight though?

Dear Mbali
Take care