Posted by: Jarrod | 2012-03-25

TRT - injecting into vein

I''m on Testosterone Replacement Therapy and I''ve been performing the shots myself lately as I am very busy so its much more convenient that having to drive 15 minutes to have the doc do it.

Normally I aspirate to see if I''ve hit a vein but for some reason I forgot to today and so I have no idea if I''ve hit a vein. If I did inject into a vein, would I feel something right away? I''m told that you experience the feeling of drowning for about 5 minutes and then eventually it ends. It has been 15 minutes and I don''t feel anything so I hope that I am fine.

What would I have to look out for to know that I have injected into a vein?

If you inject into a vein, the product will not have serious side effects and the dose will wash out through the body much sooner, rendering the injection less effective.