Question
Posted by: .................... | 2012/03/15

Troubles at home

This man (my hubby) he is making my life hell. Last night he was very very crossed. Today he tells me I must pack and go to my parents since they control me to teach me how to behave like a wife. Problem is I arrived around 20h10 or so, was feeling so down and out and went to unwind at a restaurant,I never go out Monday to Friday so, he got home lights we still off and he fumed calling me non- stop, saying I am with a man (We have not been talking since Saturday –  he likes to party and that made me angry). He usually arrives home around 21h00. He is always that i am cheating on him, which I NEVER did.

I asked him to call a family meeting to tel them about me since I am a trouble maker, but he says no, he doesn’ t want to see my family they irritate him, now he stopped visiting them.

MY WISH TO IS TO TELL HIM I WANT OUT AND ITS OVER BUT I FEEL HE WILL BE ANGRY IF I TEL HIM THAT - I AM SCARED. I am really trapped and need help out of this ASAP.

And who is going to teach this pathetic guy how to behave like a husband ? If he expects you to accept that he go to parties with other friends till 8 and for you to assume that he is fathful and honest, but that you must arrive home early and sit around waiting for him to honour you with his presence, he has a very inflated opinion of himself, and no idea of the duties and responsibilities of a husband.
Contact a group like POWA that advises abused women, to consider planning a safe way to leave him, and consult also a lawyer to protect your rights.

3
Posted by: ....................... | 2012/03/20

Thanks for the feedback. Will contact POWA ASAP.

Reply to .......................

You can contact FAMSA, I''m sure they would be able to offer you some sort assistance in getting out safely.
If you don''t want to contact FAMSA, just plan your exit well, make sure you have somewhere safe to stay and make arrangements with a male family member or friend to help you move your things if you are scared.

Honestly if my fiance did not come home at the time I was expecting him without letting me know, I would be upset too because I would be worried about whether something bad has happenend to him. But we never fight to the extent that we stop speaking to each other for days, ignoring and avoiding each other is not a good way to resolve issues.
It would be a deal breaker for me if neither of us still cared enough to say something, I simply could not live like that and neither should you.
The fact that he accuses you of cheating when he is the one who is constantly out partying seems fishy to me, I would wonder if he isn''t the one who is up to no good..

Take care of yourself and be safe.