Question
Posted by: Layla | 2008/09/26

Troubles

Hi Guys!

I need some advise here.
My x bf whom i havnt seen in about 6-7 mnths or so has jst popped up.He wants to sort tngs out.He just disapeared from the face of the earth and never told me anything.I had assumed that he went back to his ' x gf'  at the time as i always suspected that he was cheating on me with her.Then it was confirmed when she contacted me and told me i was the reason he had to give up everything.Anyways i never even tried to contact him or anything of the sort.

As you could imagine i was very heartbroken.Thinking back it really broke me but soon after i met this wonderfull guy.I then took all my mistrust issues out on him.We are good now, i never thought i would fall inlove again after what had happened.

So yes the x has come back and he is begging to see me.I gave him a chance to xplain as thats what he wanted and then i gave him a piece of my mind.Theres still so many questions but u know what i can do without that.He says he was threatened by a family member of mine to leave me, which i do not doubt could be true but still he had a choice in it all and never le t me know a thing.

Thing is, i was thinkin that maube i should send all the msgs that he has sent me to his gf.Well i think they still together so that she can see what he is doing.She wasnt too nice the last time we were in contact and she accused me of being wrong and the bad person in all this when i never knew a thing.
Or do i just not let her know and just keep on telling him no or just switch off my cell?
Confusing story it might be but i tried to sum it up as much as i could

I agree with Maria. If you don't want him back, ignore him totally, change your numbers and addresses, and move on. And tell your bf you are being pestered by a troublesome ex and trying to ignore him. If it continues, get a restraining order

4
Posted by: Layla | 2008/09/26

Thanx Guys!
Il do just that then,just wanstn sure as to how i should deal with this.

Reply to Layla
Posted by: Lin | 2008/09/26

Rather tell your bf about it. You never know whether this guy turns into a psycho and tries to do something to you.

Reply to Lin
Posted by: Layla | 2008/09/26

No thats correct, i am totally happy although i loved him alot.I have no thoughts of ever going back that way.
I have switched my cell off as he keeps calling and sms' n.
Do i tell my bf about this?Just incase he is around and i do get a call or sms, then it would be like im keeping things from him.Or would it just be beter if i do not not involve him?

Reply to Layla
Posted by: Maria | 2008/09/26

Do I understand correctly that you have no intention of taking this guy back? Just stop all communication with him and leave the gf out of it. She knows he cheats, after all he cheated on you with her. So it should come as no surprise to her if he does it again. Get on with your own life and don' t look back.

Reply to Maria