Posted by: SAD LADY | 2010-12-15

troubled sex life with partner

since having sex with my partner, sex has been painful, i don''t enjoy it. and when he kisses me, it''s so rough

i''m thinking of leaving him because i can''t take it anymore. i am now seeing someone else and sex with him it''s good.

you seem to have made your decision and have found the should have discussed with your partner your feelings and pain to enlighten him on how you can be comfortable . He might have thought that" rough sex is the way"

Posted by: Oh No | 2010-12-17

u''ll soon get AIDS... how can u sleep with tow men ??sies

Reply to Oh No
Posted by: kers | 2010-12-17

SAD one''s judging you they are just telling you like it''re screwing 2 guys and that''s just cheap and being 25 you should have a lil more common sense. . but you made the hay now shag on it!!!!

Reply to kers
Posted by: SAD LADY | 2010-12-16

thanx for judging me guys, i asked for advices. i''m human and i am not perfect like anyone of you. by the way i am above 25 yr

Reply to SAD LADY
Posted by: Homer | 2010-12-16

Tracey - Common sense goes a long way hey ?

She must have known this is going to happend.She planned it

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Tracey | 2010-12-15

Well, that''s not very nice guys - she want''s advise not INSULTS!!!!

Reply to Tracey
Posted by: Joe | 2010-12-15

Theres a 4 letter word describing females like you.
I shall give u a clue. It starts with S and ends with LUT.

Reply to Joe
Posted by: anon | 2010-12-15

no wonder you are sad........selfish and inconsiderate people, usually are.

Reply to anon
Posted by: enzo | 2010-12-15

instead of talking to the first guy , you jus wana sleep around till u find some one suitable 4 u ! you dont seem like you are lookn 4 a serious relationship you are in it just for sex.
you contradict yourself when you say you dont wana hurt him yet you have already slept around. until you realise and deal would the selfish and manipulative person that you are, you probably will not find happiness that will last!
good luck .............although you probably dont deserve it.

Reply to enzo
Posted by: Bee-bee | 2010-12-15

You can''t have your cake and eat it...

Reply to Bee-bee
Posted by: Tom | 2010-12-15

You say you cnat and hate to hurt him - but you have already done so by sleeping with the other guy. Its unfair to him - let him know where he stands. How old are you?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: sad lady | 2010-12-15

i''m sad cos I wanted to spend my life with him but since things have changed, i can''t and i hate to hurt him.

Reply to sad lady
Posted by: XXX | 2010-12-15

Whew you move quickly.Why did it hurt?did you not have enough foreplay?
I would suggest you at least tell the first guy that you are moving on,so he can move on as well

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Tom | 2010-12-15

How can you be sad when you are having sex with 2 guys?

Reply to Tom
Posted by: Anon | 2010-12-15

You move quick