Posted by: Randy | 2009-05-11

On Saturday my fiance'  received a call from an ex girlfriend, but at first when i asked him who it was he lied and said it' s his cousin, because this person was asking how his brothers and sister was. Only when i told him that he is lying he then confessed that it was an ex girlfriend of 5years ago. Since then he had an argument, because i felt it was wrong of him ending the call without telling her that he is engaged now and have a baby with me, i felt by him not telling her maybe he still wanted to see her.
I then told him that i was tired of all the ex girlfriends still calling all the time and i am going to move out, he suggested that he' d change his cellphone number because he has been having the number for more than 10 years, on his suggestion i still said i am moving out, he then said whether i' m moving out or not it does' nt make any diffrence to him.
As i am a depression sufferer do you think i overreated, because i have started this hole argument, or do you think i am making the right choice by moving out of his place.

Are you exaggerating or accurat when you speak of "all the ex gfs still calling all the time " ( I understand that even one such call may make you feel as though that is what's happening ). Yes, if he is engaged to you and having a baby with you, he should make it very clear to any Ex he hears from, that he is now committed to the relationship with you. If he has offered to change his cell number, that's a good sign, so don't over-react. Suggest before he changes the number, he send each of them a message confirming your engagement and pregnancy and saying a pleasant farewell to them. And of course to delete their numbers from his phone.
And Really makes some good points, worth thinking about

Posted by: Randy | 2009-05-12

He yesterday said i should really move out he is tired of me complaining all the time, and even told me to sleep in another bedroom and not with him. I am feeling really depressed and could not sleep last night cause i am also suffering from insomnia due to the depression. I do not think i am paranoid, but i think he is seeing someone else, most defnitely the lady has called on Saturday.

Reply to Randy
Posted by: Really | 2009-05-11

This sad, but you know what.... if he really cares then it should matter if you decide to move out or not. Maybe he was just angry after the heated argument you guys had....

He having lied about who called was wrong and he should have being honest with you... but I don' t think it was necessary for he to start telling her his life story... I mean... did they speak that long for him to say all the things you would have wanted him to mention?

One thing you need to understand is that him or you had a life before you met and both of you will meet other people, new friend even now while you are in a relationship, not to say that you will have personal relationships, no, just that you need to realise that people come and go.... and I am sure you have people that you knew before you met your partner and maybe some of them still call you!!!!

The most important thing is for the both of you to be open about your xs and if they phone both of you should not be entertaining their calls as if you are not committed... maybe you just need to communicate this to your man... getting upset and deciding to move out when he recieves a call from an Xs.... might be a little extreme!

Reply to Really