Posted by: jill | 2009-09-15

trouble while urinating

I have a peculiar problem or is it common? I find that my recently the inner skin in between my pee organ has grown .I am in my mid teens. This skin is hanging out of the organ and when ever I pee it flutters there by wetting my thighs with pee.i have to wipe it or wash it to avoid bad odour.My querry is / is it normal do all grown up girls/women have it/ to avoid this wetting on pissing what should I do. will I have to get the extra skin cut?Pl suggest wbhat will be its affect on my future sex life.

Expert ImageTeen expert

Hi Jill,

please post your question to our gynaedoc here at health24, as she is our expert on female medical matters.

Posted by: jay | 2009-10-25

what a freak

Reply to jay