Question
Posted by: Nti | 2012/09/09

Trouble to fall pregnant

Sometimes I feel movements in my stomach, n severe pains during intercourse, n there''s been no luck conceiving for quite sometime. I''m worried I may not be able to give my husband kids. I''m 27 yrs and just relocated to Jhb CBD
Suggested gynaecologists to visit will be welcomed. Many warm thanks in advance!

Dear Nti
There is certainly a need to exclude endometriosis or other pelvic pathology, and I would suggest that any gynaecologist at this stage would be sufficient to rule out this possibility. In particular you would want to know if your fallopian tubes are patent or blocked and also whether you suffer from pelvic s inflammatory disease(acute or chronic) mild endometriosis, a detailed pelvic ultra sound as well a laparoscopy may be necessary.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/09/20

Dear Nti
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert
Posted by: Lawrene Hlatshwayo | 2012/09/19

I was using concertive for 3hrs and now I need a baby

Reply to Lawrene Hlatshwayo