Question
Posted by: Kay | 2008/05/27

trouble maker

Over the last few weeks my bf mother has been acting really off towards me. Over the week end we attended a show, infront of my parents and a few friends she asked my bf if he had seen his ex gf, as she was also their. I thought that comment was a bit uncalled for, and that she was trying to cause trouble. I dont really want to ask what her problem is as i am afraid it may cause a huge fight, and in the end my bf and i break up. We are in counselling at the moment due to relationship problems. Do you think i should ignore her?

You don't need to get offended, thus making it easier for her to make trouble, if indeed that is what she is trying to do. Bring this up as part of the agenda in the counselling you and your bf are engaged in

1
Posted by: almost mad | 2008/05/28

maybe they were hinting something to you about your bf?

Reply to almost mad