Question
Posted by: Adey | 2012/08/02

Trouble falling pregnant

My partner and I have been trying for 18 months to get pregnant with little success... I haven''t had my periods for the past 2 months, but when I did a home pregnancy it came back negative! I am looking for a Gynaecologist in Cape Town. I am getting depressed about it cos I think perhaps I cant fall pregnant, I had an ovarian cyst when I was 19 and I am 29 now, my partner is 34 years old.

Dear adey
I would certainly recommend that you see a gynaecologist as soon as possible, and the possibility of another cyst remains substantial in the light of you having missed the past 2 cycles. It would be even more advisable to visit a fertility specialist directly, you could consider the Cape Fertility clinic and the ones at Vincent Pallotti Hospital.
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility Expert | 2012/08/06

Dear adey
Answered by Dr M.I.Cassim

Reply to Fertility Expert
Posted by: K | 2012/08/02

Dr. Steffi Hinz in Vincent Pallioti Hospital is very good

Reply to K