Posted by: Navz | 2008-11-28

Triplets Prem Babies

My wife gave birth to triplets 3 girls and the 2mth old and they r prem babies , they always feel discomfort with stomch cramps and always take out milk , they r all on pre nan , plese can u assist me in tell me what to do in regards to the stomach crmps and discomfort

Expert ImageArchive

Dear Navz
Unfortunately cramps and stomach discomfort is part of formula feeding. Make sure that you turn the milk tin upside down before you mix the bottles, do not warm milk in the microwave, use cooled down boiled water to prepare the feed and warm in warm water from the tap. Do baby massage at least once a day to relax the tummy and help with bowel movements. Enrol for a Baby Gym Course.

You can read more on formula feeding in the newly released book: "Prematurity - Adjusting your dream". You can order this from the website