Question
Posted by: Bella | 2013-01-29

Triple A topic

Whats your take Ladies &  Gents?

Me and my partner have been together for 4 years and of those 4 years we''been married for 2 years his 38 and i am 32 years of age,
My husband takes 1 to 2 hours for him to reach his organism, by the time we are fineshed its either ngishaywa yi blackout or i''m pissed off coz its late at night, i have things to do and now i feel like all my time is gone.

We love each other deeply and that i have no doubtof that, dont get me wrong we love each other, I love our dance session i reach multiple orgasm but ngiyakhathala and sometimes dose off a bit coz its just taking too long, it has come to a point lapho ngimziba khona every odd day tell him that i am tired.

We very adventurousand we do anything we want to do to each other and explore,we have the dance more or less 5 to 6 days and sometimes include morning sessions,
I enjoy morning glory bcoz its a bit quicker than usual,
is he playing with himself when his at work? Is there something wrong with me not appreciating the fact that he can go on for long?

She wants to know if this is normal?

3
Posted by: Ntate | 2013-01-29

There i snothing wrong with that, you two just need a lot of foreplay and then he will get " there"  quicker...

Reply to Ntate
Posted by: Woman | 2013-01-29

Bella did you see the comments of FB Total Bliss page? Yhooo

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Pretty Pear | 2013-01-29

This post just turned me on instead...*excuse me*

Reply to Pretty Pear