Question
Posted by: shelly | 2008/08/26

tripiline

hi CS i would just like to ask you what does tripiline get used for my doc put me on it after some kind of electric treatment but i feel he is not following up on me as i went through immense treatment and i should be on some kind of sleeping pill? i have bi polar

Hmm. Trepiline is an old med, that;'s been around for some decades, with various uses. First it was used to treat Depression, and is still good at that. ( and if by "electrical treatment" you mean ECT, elecro-convulsive Therapy ) then that is also used to treat Depression. If you have been well assessed and diagnosed by a specialist psychiatrist ( who should ALWAYS be the person to assess possible Bipolar Disorder and to plan the treatment of such patients ) then there are numerous very helpful treatments available. Trepiline is only potentially helpful in the Depressions of a Bipolar Disorder, and there are better wayas of treating those ; and there are also valuable emds called mood-stabilizers that reduce the mood swings of Bipolar Disorder. If you don't feel confident, ask to see a different psychiatrist for a second opinion on diagnosis and treatment --- any doctor is oblfged to help you do that if you ask for it.

1
Posted by: nina | 2008/11/30

ek het al vir 2 jaar n fungi onder my duimnael. pille is al voorgeskryf niks help wat kan ek doen en hoelank bly die fungi onder die nael. dankie

Reply to nina