Posted by: ANON | 2009-07-30

TRiphasil....what colour is what?

Hi doc
What do the different colours of the Triphasil mean?
I always hear ppl talking bout active pills and placebo pills.what are they exactly?
up until which colour pill are u stills afe to not fall pregnant?

The red pills are the placebos and the others are all active but contain differnt amounts of hormone. You are protected throughout the cycle.

Am pregnant for 3month bt now Idnt want this baby can triphsil pill help to move away the baby

Posted by: mahlako | 2016-03-07

i had unsafe sex on sunday morning(3:am)with another man and im still breastfeeding but i havent breastfed my 9month old baby the whole day yesterday and today and i have taken the red pill to use as an emegency pill,,will i b pregnant or should i go and buy the morning after pill?

Reply to mahlako
Posted by: nhlanhla | 2016-03-05

Witch traphasil pills dat takes on periods

Reply to nhlanhla

What is purpose of the yellow pills of traphsil?

Posted by: sne | 2014-09-18

which pills take you on ur period

Reply to sne
Posted by: zinhle | 2014-04-15

i have bin takin triphasil 4 12 days and on the 13th day i had unprotected sex and my partner ejaculated on me is it possible dat i am pregnant?

Reply to zinhle