Question
Posted by: Jane | 2008/12/12

Triphasil vs other pills

I' m 25. I' ve been on triphasil for 7 years, and up until a few months ago I would swear by it - never had any problems or spotting or anything. however the last few months I have noticed my PMS is getting really bad (I never used to get pms) and the first day of my period I get very heavy bleeding and horrible cramps. Would changing the pill make a difference (I would have to change to the other government pill, I think its nordette?) or is this just my body and I have to deal with the changes?
Thanks for your advice
Jane

As these symptoms are new, I would suggest that you have a gynae check-up to exclude any problems with the uterus or ovaries.