Question
Posted by: Confused | 2011/02/14

Triphasil / Trigestral

Dear Doc
This is most probably for the Gynae Doc, but it''s a bit quiet there. Maybe you can help me please. Last year when i went for my Family Planning, i was given Trigestral after being on Triphasil for 4 years. Ok cool, it''''s the same and what not. That was Nov. So my next date is today, so went on Friday. They gave me AGAIN Triphasil. Same thing they told me, the same as the last time and blah..blah........ So now for the next 3 months, i''''ll be on Triphasil AGAIN, in 3 months time maybe again Trigetral. Is this not a bad thing to hop from Contraceptive to Contraceptive, even if they convince you it''''s the same.

Hallo Confused
It won't do any harm as it contains exactly the same ingredients (just the brandname is different)
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cYBERDOC | 2011/02/14

Hallo Confused
dr Bets

Reply to cYBERDOC