Question
Posted by: Nash | 2008/09/29

Triphasil Please help Doc

Can you please tell me the side effects of using the triphasils I am having too much watery discharge towards the red coloured pills whan I am about to have my cycles , I went to my Gynae she told me that I have fibroids that needs to be removed but that i can do it anytime , Please tell , Is the discharge caused by the pills I am using or is it the fibroids in my womb? I would really appreciate your opinion

The amount of discahreg varies at different stages of the cycle, whether you are on the Pill or not. It is not likely to be due to the fibroids.

1

I used triphasil and did' nt have that much of a discharge