Question
Posted by: MIss Elly | 2009/12/24

Triphasil and Bleeding twice in a month

Hi Doc,
I had a misacarriage in November and my gynae advised me to use Triphasil, which I did and I had periods for about 10 days, I then stopped a pill, a week later after stopping the pill, I had my periods again(in one month). I also have rash or pimples on my face. Is this normal? Please help.

It is normal to have another bleed after stopping Triphasil. I am not sure what the pimples are due to. See if they resolve in the next few weeks.

3
Posted by: caroline | 2010/03/26

i have a smelly discharge and i only sleep with one guy.what medication would you reccommend

Reply to caroline
Posted by: inquisitive &  worried | 2010/03/21

i have been using nordette for a couple of months and decided to stop a week after my period. today i started bleeding again. is this normal? will it stop ?

Reply to inquisitive &amp  worried