Question
Posted by: Marlize | 2009-11-04

Triphasil &  Diet pills

Dear Doc
Please help. I am just curious, because I have heard that diet pills interfere with the triphasil or cancel the work of it, and cannot use it together. Is this true? I bought eezi-slim pills, and am scared to use it, as I am on Triphasil.
Thank you.

Hi Marlize
Some herbal medications can change the way the liver metabolizes the contraceptive pill and this could influence the effectiveness of your pill. St Johns wort, garlic, ginko biloba and saw palmetto are examples. I can't find any contra-indications with Eezi slim but to be safe, don't take it together with your pill at the same time.

2
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-04

Hi Marlize

Reply to cyberdoc
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009-11-04

Hi Marlize

Reply to cyberdoc