Question
Posted by: Jackie | 2010/01/06

Triphasil

Dear Doc
Just a question, I have heard several times from ladies, that they said that if a person is to long on the pill, and go off it, it takes months to get pregnant? Is this true? I am on Triphasil from September 2008, just over a year now, but was on Dianne before that, for a couple of years for acne reasons. My hubby and me are thinking on starting a family soon. I am just wondering, ones off the pill, does it differ from person to person how quick to fall pregnant? Thank you.

It does differ from person to person how quickly you fall pregnant even if you have not been on the Pill.

1