Question
Posted by: Anon. | 2009-11-15

Triphasil

I have been suffering from depression for about 4years. I have never used medication for it. Tests revealed far too low estrogen levels. For a year I have been using Triphasil to try increase my estrogen levels. My brother' s girlfriend is a Pharmacist. She suggested I drink the Triphasil double. Since doing so I have not experience any negative side effects and my depression is totally gone even though my circumstances have not at all changed. Would you give the credit to the increased estrogen?

I don't know, but you are taking a very high dose of oestrogen which will cause other problems in time.This is not a good idea.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-16

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2009-11-16