Question
Posted by: jay | 2009/07/07

triphasil

i am 24 and i have been having irregular periods for about 4 months - i bleed constantly.my doctor diagnosed me with low levels of estrogen.to straighten this out he changed my pill from yasmin (i have been on yasmin for about 7 years) to triphasil,which i have to start with in 2 weeks.however,i have heard that triphasil has been taken of the market in some countries,and that it has terrible side effects:low libido,hair loss,weight gain,depression,infertility,blood clotting and even strokes.is there any other alternative to triphasil?please help me!

These side effects can occur with all pills, though the chances of them happening are very small. I am not aware that Triphasil has been taken of the market in any countries.