Posted by: Jayd | 2009-03-24

Hi, Doc

Before i had my baby 4 and half years back, i used to take triphasil. i stopped taking it after my baby was born and only used condoms, my gynaecologist advised me to also use another form of contraception, and i though since i used Triphasil i can just go back to it, its been two and half weeks now since i started using it, but i am experiencing bad side effects, i am tired, nauseous most of the time, headache, lack of concentration, irritation and i thought i should just stop it, should i continue or go to my doctor to prescribe something? this is a bit too much for me.

thank you for your advice.

Dear Jayd
Rather stop it, and discuss with your doctor, you may need another kind of contraceptive pill with lower hormone levels