Posted by: Little T | 2009-01-21

Since starting tryphisal my breast have been extremly soar and tender. Unfortable when i sleep as they feel like water filled ballons with lots of pressure. I have to wear bra even when i sleep because the are heavy. I was wondering if other pills have the same effect. Been using Tryphisal for about two months now. would the side effect peharps disappear?

All Pills can have this side effect. It often gets better with time.

Posted by: little T | 2009-01-23

Thanks darlings for the advice. will see how it goes and if it gets better. yeah i heard about the heaches. sorry to hear that hun. hope it goes away.

Reply to little T
Posted by: Buhle | 2009-01-22

I am on the same pill for five months now and for the past three months i had a terrible headache i think its still getting used to your body but if you worried go see your GP.

Good luck,

Reply to Buhle