Question
Posted by: Julie | 2008/12/15

Triphasil

Hi doc,
I just want to find out, I was on Dianne for a couple of years, and stopped using it for 3 months, and than start using Triphasil now for the 4 month. I found that I am loosing hair, when I blow-dry my hair, all around me there are hair. I have read that this is one of the side affects for this pill. Will this stop, or do you suggest that I use something different? This is not normal for me, as I have never had hair loss like this before in my life. Just the normal hair loss during seasoning changes. Thank you.

If it started when you changed Pills, then it may be related. You could try another pill.