Posted by: mom | 2008-12-02

Dear Doc, I am on Triphasil. I just realized I forgot to take one of the pills last night, I do remember the clinic saying that I cannot take two at a time, what should I do?

Dear Mom
Remember to take it just as soon as you remember, if you skipped one, just take extra precautions until you menstruate again ( like using a condom too)

Posted by: Thorn | 2008-12-02

" The patient should be instructed to take a missed tablet as soon as it is remembered"  Section " Missed Tablets" 

This is from the included instructions!

Reply to Thorn
Posted by: rosie | 2008-12-02

i would take two then carry on normally next day but use a condom for next two weeks to ensure you are safe... just a tip, i have done it in past...

Reply to rosie